These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd (Warakustore.com)
Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd is located at:
LOT 6, THE HIGHWAY CENTRE,
JALAN 51/205, 46050 PETALING JAYA,
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Malaysia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The sale of alcohol to individuals below 21 years or professing the religion of Islam is prohibited.
Health Warning: (Meminum arak adalah bahaya untuk kesihatan)
Delivery: Failure to present a valid photo IC is subject for delivery refusal.
Returns Policy: Provided goods still in good condition example like – non broken, packaging non opened, label still nice and didn’t direct under sunlight, by T&C Applied, refund will be after goods return in good condition. Goods return cost bear by customer.
Product Quality: We guarantee that all advertised products are 100% genuine. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Promotion Codes: All promotion codes are not applicable for on-sales/promotion items and only valid based on a minimum spend amount set and date duration expiry.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions.
Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd may, in its sole discretion, revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions each time you access this Site. Your continued use of the Site after such revisions are posted will constitute your agreement to such changes.
Modifications to the Site.
Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Champmax Plus Sdn Bhd may impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty.
Site Age Limitation.
Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd and its delegated agent maintain this Site for the personal use of web visitors who are lawfully permitted to consume and/or purchase alcoholic beverages.
Unless otherwise stated, Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Champmax Plus Sdn Bhd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.warakustore.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.warakustore.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.warakustore.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.warakustore.com/
Redistribute content from Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of company name; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd’s & www.warakustore.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this Site, including but not limited to trademarks, designs, logos, names, text, images, audio and video materials are the property of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd (“EDPR’s Proprietary Material”) unless otherwise noted. EDPR’s Proprietary Material is protected under the intellectual property laws throughout the world and under international treaties. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from EDPR’s Proprietary Material. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use EDPR’s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd
Except with respect to the limited license to download and print certain material from this Site for non-commercial and personal use only, as set forth above in the section entitled “Use of Materials,” nothing contained on this Site shall grant, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of EDPR’s Proprietary Material. All rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of EDPR ‘s Proprietary Material remain the exclusive property of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd
You are solely responsible for the content and context of any materials or information you post or submit through the Site. You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials which:
- are unlawful, threatening, harassing or profane;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- contain a virus or other harmful component;
- contain advertising of any kind; or
- contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact. You also warrant and agree that you shall not send, forward, transmit or distribute by e-mail or by any other mean any material or content of the Site to persons under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country of residence.
Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd to disclose the identity of, help identify, or locate anyone transmitting any such content.
Communication to Site.
All communications, including but not limited to all remarks, submissions, ideas, concepts, pictures or other information that you transmit to this Site, whether by e-mail, posting, uploading, or otherwise, will become the exclusive property of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd . Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd will not be required to treat any submission as confidential. By transmitting content to this Site, you automatically grant to Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display that content alone and as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sub-license such rights. You agree that Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any content that you transmit to this Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd need not provide any compensation or acknowledgment to you in exchange for any such use.
You agree that Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor, edit, disclose, refuse to post, or remove at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, any material and content anywhere on the Site, including but not limited to bulletin boards, e-mail and other forums. Notwithstanding this right, Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users and Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or content transmitted by or between you or any third party within or outside of this Site. If notified, Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd may investigate an allegation that content transmitted to this Site is in violation of the Terms and Conditions and determine whether to have the communication removed from this Site. However, Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd is under no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this Site and assume no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including but not limited to any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained therein.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site including all its content, functions and information made available on or accessed through the site, is provided on an “as is” “as available” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to non-infringement of third party rights, merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd does not warrant that the site or its functions, features or content contained therein will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful material, complete, accurate, timely, or that defects will be corrected. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to certain users.
Limitation of Liability.
In no event shall Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd or its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, be liable for any damages (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special ,consequential and punitive damages, lost profits, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) that are directly or indirectly related to the use of or inability to use this site and its content, materials and functions thereof whether based on warranty, contract, tort, including but not limited to negligence or otherwise, or any other legal theory, even if Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd has been negligent or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to certain users. In no event shall the total liability of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether based in warranty, contract or tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from this agreement or you use of the site exceed, in the aggregate, RM100,00.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd , its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”), from and against any and all claims or demands made by any third party, and all associated liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your browsing or use of this Site, content you transmit to this Site, your violation of any rights of another, or your breach of the Terms and Conditions. Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without the prior written consent of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd .
This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between you and Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd until terminated by you or Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd, which Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd may do at any time, without notice, in Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd‘s sole discretion. If you become dissatisfied with the Site, in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts located in the state of Minnesota for any action arising from or relating to the Terms and Conditions or your browsing or use of this Site.
Notices and Disclosures.
Except if explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by e-mail to, in the case of Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd [email protected], or, in the case of a user to the e-mail address you provide to Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after e-mail is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the e-mail address is invalid.
This Site is intended for use mainly of Malaysia residents of the legal drinking and purchasing age. Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd makes no claims that the content of this Site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the Malaysia. If you access this Site from outside of the Malaysia., you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country or other territory in which you are located. A reference to a particular product or service does not imply that Minuki Food Dist. (M) Sdn Bhd intends to make such products or services available in all countries.
Malicious Code, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing any Malicious Code. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will report any such activity by you to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack or Malicious Code that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site including, without limitation, chat rooms and forums, bulletin boards, music mix rooms, image upload features, interactive drinks functionality and interactive club-finder. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will make reasonable efforts to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on the Site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on the Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us through [email protected]